WorksafeBC Online Service Account
- Log into your WCB account
- Scroll down and click “Make a payment” under account balance and follow the prompts to make payment
- If you do not have an online account, you can create one by following these steps here.
Fast File & Pay
You can use this system to pay without creating an online account. You only have access to reporting or paying.
- Click here
- Enter your WorkSafeBC account number
- Click Make a payment
- Enter the amount we provided you
- Click continue and follow the prompts to make payment
- Pay directly at your financial institution. Bring your WCB account details with you
- Pay directly at your local WorkSafeBC office.
- Not recommended: Send the amount by mail with the confirmation. Write your account number on the front of your cheque. Payable to: WorkSafeBC Assessment Receivables, PO Box 9600 Stn Terminal, Vancouver BC V6B 5J5