HOW TO SET UP YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT
Complete these steps when you receive an email from Wagepoint. This will take a few days after you complete the payroll forms.
- Login to https://sso.wagepoint.com/ and use the temporary password provided in the email
- You will be prompted to set a new password when you log in.
- If you do not get prompted, click on “My Info”, scroll down to the bottom, and then click the “Change Password” button to complete changing your password
- Click on “Work Info”
- Confirm that your pay rate, hire date, and job title are correct. If not, please let your direct supervisor know.
- Click on “Bank Info” at the top
- Click on the “Add bank account”
- Enter your bank name under “Bank”
- Enter your bank account number under “Account #”
- Enter your bank account branch number under “Branch”
- Select “Checking” or “Savings Account” under “Account Type”
- “Priority” should already be set to “First” and “Amount” to “100”. Leave this as is, unless you want to split up your pay into multiple accounts.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
- Go to sso.wagepoint.com
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email address associated with wagepoint where it says “Enter username:”
- Click “Restore!”
- Go to your email (the one you just entered) and follow the instructions to reset your password